I copped these questions from Monday Madness. Play along, IF YOU DARE!
1. I started blogging about three years ago.
I was on blogger.com first until they banned me. Then I moved on to easyjournal.com and finally, my permanent home, typepad.com.
2. I try to post a new entry in my blog about every
three whenever I can days.
Hey, life/work is kicking me in the ass.
3. I read about 20-30 blogs on a regular basis.
Now keep in mind that some of those 20-30 blogs don't update on a regular basis. So, it's easy for me to go down the "Diarist" list (on your right) and read all of my favorite bloggers.
4. I change my layout about twice a year.
I should probably change it more often.
5. I used to to get a good night's sleep, and now I blog instead.
Yes folks, on some nights, I'm up writing a post about something music related.
6. I spend more time blogging than I do socializing.
I need to hang out more or go to the clubs and meet people. Nah, I rather blog. I know this blogging thing is not helping my interpersonal skills, at all.
7. I tend to blog (and visit blogs) most in the daytime or late at night.
8. The thing I enjoy most about blogging is the writing and creating.
To see my words online and knowing that people are reading and responding to my posts is, for me, an ultimate high.
From Unconscious Mutterings::
- Finale:: Ending
- Martial arts:: Bruce Lee
- Flirt:: Pretty bitches do it all the time. And I hate that!
- Energy:: I need some
- Flavor:: Beats and Rants
- Guess?:: Who?
- Accomplishment:: Career
- Prom:: Never attended
- Diploma:: I have one of those
- Bloody:: Mary