I hate Mondays. I got the workday blues.
Anyway, I'm working hard for the money right now and I have a lot of assignments to do today. Speaking of work, here are a couple of "work-related" or "work-inspired" memes. Check them out:
From Sunday Brunch::
In The Work Place
1. Do you work full-time, part-time or do you work a seasonal job?
2. Are you more often on time, early or late for work?
3. Have you ever called in sick when you actually weren't?
4. How many hours per day do you put in?
5. Do you socialize with any of your co-workers?
1. Full-time, baby. "I'm working 9-to-5 what a way to make a living . . . "
2. I'm always late. But that's me . . . come in late, leave early. Ha! Ha!
3. Yeah, errr, I mean, nooooo, I never do that. ;-)
4. I work about 9 hours per day -- sometimes without a lunch break.
5. Hell no, it's all about me. My co-workers can kiss my ass. No, I'm only joking. I talk to my co-workers from time to time.
From Monday Madness::
True or False
1. I like my job.
True (No bullshit.)
2. I find time to 'smell the flowers' so to speak.
False (Who the hell does that?)
3. I have no problem thinking of things to write about in my blog.
False (I have problems just trying to update my blog with things that I want to write about.)
4. 'Organization' is my middle name!
True (I can't stand clutter or what I like to called "Organizational Chaos.")
5. If 'Plan A' doesn't work, there's always a 'Plan B.'
True (You gotta have a back-up plan.)
6. I adjust easily to new surroundings.
7. I'd rather work 'behind the scenes' than 'in the spotlight.'
True. (I'm "behind the scenes" in my current gig as a music writer for an urban news website.)
8. I'm happy where I am, at this point in my life.
True (I'm happy where I am, but I would like to pursue more loftier goals at this point in my life.)
9. I can wake up in the morning without an alarm clock.
False I can't wake up in the morning, in general.
10. I can function pretty well on less than 8 hours of sleep.
True (But I must stress that this is not a good thing. Sleep is very important!)
From Unconscious Mutterings::
- Crippling:: The Economy
- Tough:: Life is . . .
- Slinky:: Women wearing booty shorts. Or is that sexy?
- Slogan:: "Fight the Power!"
- Stuffed:: Baked ziti with tomato sauce
- Instructions:: Wash. Rinse. Repeat.
- Expletive:: F**k!
- Cartoon:: Spider-Man
- Toddler:: Baby
- Insinuation:: President George Bush knew that terrorists were going to destroy the Twin Towers in New York . . . but did nothing.
Get Smart. Get Real. Get Paid