A-Town is in the hizzz-ouse!
Las Vegas, NV -- Atlanta superstars OutKast and Usher both nabbed three globe trophies apiece at the World Music Awards on Wednesday in Las Vegas. Usher earned the best male artist, best pop male artist and best R&B artist honors. Meawhhile, OutKast won for world's best group, best pop group and best rap/hip-hop artist. Other winners included Kanye West for best new male artist and Alicia Keys for best R&B female artist. To check out pics from the event, click THIS. The full list of winners is right HERE.
And for those of you who might be living in a cave, Usher's latest love ballad will be his next biggest hit.
• Hey everybody! Check out my
trophy wife Swedish girl toy.
• Hey everybody! Look at my
supermodel bitch supermodel hottie that likes me because I make weepy pop ballads. (I still got love for Seal, tho. For real.)
• I would love to eat her goodies. Slurp.
• More crunk for dat azz -- the Ying Yang Twins reportedly will drop a revamped version of their platinum-certified CD Me and My Brother featuring ten brand new songs. Whuuaat!!
• Check out Alicia Keys' new protégé Shawn Kane.
• I still think G-Unit misfit Young Buck is a wack -- not whack -- rapper. But his "Shorty Wanna Ride" music video makes me want to shake my booty like Malinda Williams.
This is probably incorrect since Oct. 30 is on a Saturday. If there is such a compilation, it mostly likely going to drop on Nov. 1.
• WTF?? Nas's highly anticipated CD Street Disciple has been pushed back till Dec. 7.
Are Sony/Columbia executives getting cold feet about releasing Nas' new album? Hip-hop heads around my way are lukewarm to Nas' mixtape gems "Thief's Theme" and "You Know My Style." Nas needs to bring that fiyaa!!
(Via Many Shrimp and AllHipHop.com)