I have not one, not two, but three memes for that azz today. Enjoy. Happy Monday!
From Unconscious Mutterings:
- Self-esteem:: High
- Migraine:: Headache
- Phoebe:: Snow
- Nervous:: Records ('90s rap indie label is making a comeback)
- Punctual:: Don't be late!
- Liver damage:: Leave the alcohol beverages alone
- Legal disclaimer:: Sample my music -- sue your ass!
- Reverend:: Run or Ike
- Supple:: Breasts
- Binder:: Notebook
From Monday Madness:
1. You are given $1 million. You must give it all away before the donor gives you another $1 million. Who would you give it to?
2. If you had $1 million what would you do with it FIRST?
3. Do you participate in lotteries?
4. Name 3 of your best physical features.
5. Name 3 of your biggest virtues.
6. Name 3 or you biggest vices.
7. Name 3 of your favorite pleasures in life.
8 If you were a member of the opposite sex, what would you choose to do for your occupation?
9. If you were to come back after death as another animal, what animal would you choose to be?
10. What kind of 'baby' are you . . . water, clouds, beach, garden?
1. I'll give half to my mom and tell her to get the hell out of Camden. Divide up the rest to my brothers and break some scrilla off to my female friend in the Midwest.
2. Pay the tax man because the government will be on my ass. After I pay my taxes, I probably will have at least $400,000 left to my name. So I'll buy me a nice crib, a SUV with spinners and a new wardobe. Put the rest of the money in savings -- Roth IRAs, retirement funds, etc.
3. Nope. I have never ever participated in lotteries.
4. What a loaded question:
(1) My Eyes
(2) My Smile
My Brain My Legs (Okaay?!?!)
(1) My honesty
(3) Work ethic
1. I'm an habitual nerve plucker. (So I've been told . . . )
2. Spending too much money on clothes and music among other things.
3. I love looking at big booties.
(1) Listening to new music.
(2) Making and saving money.
Added bonus: Love.
8. I would be a stylist or a fashion editor at a woman's magazine.
9. A bird . . . so I can fly, fly, fly away.
10. WTF?? I don't know? I'm going to say a 'mama's' baby.
From Daily Dirt via Slacktivities:
1. If you could dive into another world from a book or movie, which one would
2. If you could have any actor/actress (to marry you) who would it be?
3. Who would you be in your favorite book?
4. Who would you be in your favorite movie?
5. If you could switch lives with anyone, who would it be?
1. Cooley High -- The '60s looked like an innocent time period in that movie.
Jennifer Lopez Dania Ramirez (I want to be her baby daddy -- twice!!).
3. John Coltrane in Chasin' the Trane.
4. Probably Don Michael Corleone in the Godfather, Part II.
5. P. Diddy. I want to know what it's like to run a multi-entertainment/clothing empire.